Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Goodbye Love, just came to say goodbye

So the title for today comes from one of my favorite musicals, Rent. Its about love and friendship through no matter what the world throws at you. Its a great play and movie.

So the title means many things to me. tongiht was a great night. I had an amazign pool party with some awesome people who i will miss dearly. The party was to say goodbye ot an underclassman friend who is going to Scotland for most of the summer and I will prolly not see her until either thanksgiving or christmas break. She was great and put up with a lot of stuff this past year. she said that this year was the best one she had had at high school because of us. The last time i was at her house i gave her a letter and a cd that i asked if i could have back cause i had never let people listen to the songs in the soundtrack. The cd was kept secret because everysong on the cd described the personality or traits or attitude of one of our friends. It was my keepsake adn memory of my friends. I let her keep it so she can remeber us when we leave in a month. nobody else will get it. every cd i make is special. hopefully people can see that.

The letter that i gave her was seen by some as kind of sneaky and assumptions were made by people what it was. and a certain someone made accusations against me that hurt as bad when caitlyn left me. The letter was a goodbye letter. i wrote a bunch of these orginally to give to my friends when we all parted ways but ive since burned all of them. i wrote this one to say be strong and that i would always think of her adn i stopped caring about her old relationship with her ex bf. But tonight this same letter seems to be the point of accusation. i got home and he started to accuse me of telling tina all this stuff about his relationship with kait. and the letter was the thing that i told her in. and to top it all off. i transferred a message that was supposed to be private between kait and me from tina, and he used that message against me. 1) what happened to dont shoot the messenger. 2) there is only one way that he could have gotten that message and thats if kait told him. he had it exactly word for word like i sent her. Maybe he hacked her fb but i doubt it. So right now im really upset and kinda crushed and so i listen to hte one type of music htat i usually hate but when ifeel like this it makes me feel betteer and that is opera. here's the one that is playing now:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsmVnN3pzFI&feature=related if you have never heard it you should listen. It's time to say goodbye. absolutely breathtaking. the english version is also available. So now im waiting for a response from kait. we need to talk. im more sad than anything and upset that she betrayed me like that. i dont know how much i can trust her. "Trust takes seconds to destroy, and years to rebuild." hopefully she can explain.


Love,

more than my own life

Wha-Wha

No comments:

Post a Comment