Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You make me feel like I'm living a teenage dream.

hey,
so im still trying to think of what to post. this blog was for me to try and get past my writers block.
so i just had a great conversationwith my grandma. It was all about roman history and greek language and the bible. She believessome things that i cant bring myself to believe. for one she doesnt believe adam and eve are representations of man and woman. she takes it as two people. so the whole world was created by two people. SEh doesnt see that he fact that is incredible incest or hte fact hat when you kiss your s.o. you are kissing your sibling then. She is the kind of person that takes the bible as written fact. IT cant be done htat way. We started talking about nero and how he was crazy. It felt amazingto us my knowledge of ancient latin to talk. i started ramblingin latin and didnt realize it. she looked at me really weird and then realized what i was doing. I havent donet hat since school let out. it was really funny for me. her not so much..

So i guess ill give a little background on my grandma. She is my entire world and i love her to pieces. Back from 2nd ot 8th grade she basically raised me. I lived wiht her adn everything. I would only see my parents on weekends. haha it was really fun. She would take care of me and i basically ruled the house. She is everything to me. She got really lonely when i went to high school caue i never saw her much and now that i leaving for college i makingsure my parents watchoverher for me. A little secret she likes me more than anyone else inour family.I knowthat sound snotty and whatever but its true. im her only heir. haah its not much but still she has a house and a car that i can sell and three bank accounts only i know the passwords too. those are because i made them for her. haha oh mer.

SO on a different note. i had an interesting confor with kait yesterday on a topic that can be quite controversial. I have many gay friends some are extremly open to it and some are so far in the closet it gets annoying when they flirt with girls. (no kait im not talking about your ex..... or am i?) so anyways we were talking about how when two girls kiss they are completely accepted and some men find them more attractive then before because they can try and get two girls in bed instead of just one. But when two men kiss they are instantly labeled for life as being gay. it just doesnt make sense to me. everyone is curious why is one gender's curiousity more exceptable then anothers. So she put it into a new light. women are a lot more sensual beings then men so they get more arousal and pleassure from many things. My only problem withthat is im a male and im like taht too. I dont have a "personnal bubble." If you need a hug id be the first one there or a back rub or pretty much anything up to having sex wiht you im there for ya. haha that sounded bad but still. so why isthe world so judgmental of people who are just being themselves.
Love,
More than my own life
Wha-Wha

No comments:

Post a Comment