Tuesday, August 17, 2010

To sir with love

I finally got my friends poem done. i think this is where i want it to be... theres a hidden message in it. find it and the poem is even more powerful...

My Brother From A Second Mother

I don’t know why it happened,

Listening to each other and laughing we became friends.

Often enough, friendships like ours don’t happen.

Very lucky are we, who become like brothers,

Especially when you show as much love to each other as we do.

You were always there for me, just as I was for you.

Only now we must say our goodbyes.

Used to be we were never apart for long.

Many roads are ahead of us,

Always will you be in my heart,

No matter what happens you will always be my best man.

hope you like it. ill post it on fb tomorrow when i get home from breakfast.

Love,

More than my own life

Wha-Wha

No comments:

Post a Comment